Lidwala was established in 2001. At inception, Lidwala offered Project Management and Highway and Transport Engineering services only. The company has since grown into a multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices throughout Sub-Saharan Africa.
Mission, Vision & Values
To be the leading provider of specialist infrastructure solutions in Africa.
- Ensuring long-lasting stakeholder relationships.
- Being environmentally conscious.
- Exceeding customer expectations.
- Understanding the market environment and responding proactively.
We pledge to:
- Conduct business with integrity.
- Uphold high standards of safety.
- Promote a sustainable environment.
- Maintain professionalism in all our activities.
- Empower our employees and stakeholders.
Board of Directors
(from left to right)
Shepherd Shonhiwa, Chairman of the Board & Non-Executive Director
Wesley Tendaupenyu, Chief Executive Officer
Limuwani Lithole, Executive Director
Lesego Ndhambi, Executive Director
Bheki Mkhize, Non-Executive Director
Mamathe Kgarimetsa-Phiri, Non-Executive Director
Lidwala’s Board of Directors comprises of three experienced Engineers who are Executive Directors and three highly experienced independent Non Executive Directors. The Directors’ vast experience in the industry contributes enormously to the success of the company.
Lidwala’s management consists of six General Managers who are actively involved in the day-to-day management of the organisation.
BBBEE - Level 1 Contributor
Should you require a copy of our BBBEE Certificate please email your request to email@example.com