Lidwala was established in 2001. At inception, Lidwala offered Project Management and Highway and Transport Engineering services only. The company has since grown into a multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices throughout Sub-Saharan Africa.
Mission, Vision & Values
To create value add in our ecosystems through infrastructure solutions.
- Ensuring long-lasting stakeholder relationships;
- Being environmentally conscious;
- Exceeding customer expectations;
- Create an enabling environment for employees to thrive in;
- Enhancing quality of life through our solutions within the communities we work in
We pledge to:
- Conduct business with integrity.
- Uphold high standards of health and safety.
- Promote a sustainable environment.
- Maintain professionalism in all our activities.
- Empower our employees and stakeholders.
Board of Directors
(from left to right)
Shepherd Shonhiwa, Chairman of the Board & Non-Executive Director
Wesley Tendaupenyu, Chief Executive Officer
Limuwani Lithole, Executive Director
Bheki Mkhize, Non-Executive Director
Mamathe Kgarimetsa-Phiri, Non-Executive Director
Lidwala’s Board of Directors comprises of two experienced Engineers who are Executive Directors and three highly experienced independent Non Executive Directors. The Directors’ vast experience in the industry contributes enormously to the success of the company.
BBBEE and Quality Policy
In terms of the Amended Construction Sector Code in terms of section 9(1) of the Broad-Based Black Economic Development Act (Act No. 53 of 2003) as amended by the B-BBEE Act 46 of 2013, Lidwala is a level 1 B-BBEE contributor and has a 135% B-BBEE procurement recognition level.
Should you require a copy of our BBBEE Certificate please email your request to email@example.com
Should you require a copy of our Quality Policy please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org